Motorcyclist Killed On The North Side Of Tuscon
- Casey Hamm
- December 6, 2019 Motorcycle Accidents
Police in Tucson report that a motorcyclist was killed on Wednesday, December 4th, on the city’s north side. According to a report appearing on the Tucson.com website, the fatal crash happened at the intersection of Flowing Wells Road and West Kleindale Road at approximately 11:45 a.m.
Officer Frank Magos of the Tucson Police Department told reporters in a statement that the victim has been identified as Victor A. Navarro, 20. Officer Magos told reporters that Navarro had been traveling northbound on his Yamaha motorcycle when his motorcycle collided with an eastbound minivan on its passenger side.
The driver of the van had just exited the driveway of a trailer park and heading northbound toward the T-intersection of Flowing Wells Road and West Kleindale Road when their vehicle was hit by Navarro and his motorcycle.
Emergency crews arrived at the scene of the crash and attempted to treat Navarro at the scene. He was rushed to an area hospital for treatment of injuries suffered in the crash. Authorities say that doctors were unable to save Navarro’s life, and he died at the hospital a short time later.
The crash is still currently under investigation. So far, no charges have been filed in the incident.
Related Blog Posts
15 Sep 2017
19 Feb 2019
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Police Chase The Driver A Stolen Car With A Child Inside. The Driver Is Still At Large.
- A Woman Is Pulled Over Without Overt Reason And Was Assaulted By A Police Officer
- The Hopi Community Mourns The Loss Of A Hoop Dancer
- A Chemical Leak At Amazon Warehouse Sparks A Fire
- Four Τeens Are Involved In Car Crash Into The Fence Of A Home