Man Suspected Of DUI Causes Motorcycle Wreck
- Doug Zanes
- May 2, 2019 Injuries
Even if someone isn’t physically caught up in a crash, they can still be involved in one. According to a story on the AZ Family website, that is what authorities in Phoenix believe happened in a crash on Sunday, April 28th.
Phoenix Police have arrested Alfred Brown Jr., 29, on suspicion of DUI in a crash that happened near 52nd Street and McDowell Road a little before 10:00 a.m. The incident caused a motorcyclist to crash.
Investigators say that Brown had been traveling southbound at a high rate of speed when he rear-ended a motorcyclist on a 2006 Harley Davidson. The 29-year-old biker was thrown off of his vehicle. He was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.
The motorcyclist was transported to an area hospital for treatment and is currently listed in critical condition. Authorities have not yet released his identity.
Brown himself was uninjured in the accident. Police on the scene say that Brown remained at the scene of the accident. Brown showed signs of impairment and he submitted to a blood alcohol test.
A spokesperson for the Phoenix Police Department said that Brown was arrested and booked into jail on the charges of aggravated assault. Investigators say that depending on the results of the lab tests, Brown could be facing additional charges.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
08 Jan 2019
08 Jan 2019
Related Blog Posts
09 Sep 2015
03 Dec 2015
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- A Dangerous Roll Over Crash At An Intersection Leaves One Person Dead
- Two People Die In A Motorcycle Accident On Indian School Road
- Arizona Cardinals Rookie Wide Receiver Crashes Into Lake Erie
- Three GoPlus Strollers Are Being Recalled Due To Space Surrounding The Stroller Tray
- A Pedestrian Is In Critical Condition After A Hit-And-Run Accident. The Driver Is Still At Large.