Details About A Crash That Injured A Motorcyclist And Its Passenger Remain Unclear
- Doug Zanes
- March 24, 2020 Motorcycle Accidents
Perhaps more than any other form of transportation, motorcycles can offer one of the most exciting and intimate ways to see the beauty of the open road. However, motorcyclists and their passengers also face more hazards of the road than other motorists do. Because they are more exposed and with less protection in the case of an accident, they are likely to suffer more serious injuries.
The Arizona Family reported on its website that an accident occurred between a motorcycle and a car. The motorcyclist their passenger suffered serious injuries in an accident that occurred in Phoenix last weekend on Saturday, March 20th. There are not many details as to how the crash happened or who was at fault.
According to a spokesperson with the Phoenix Police Department, the crash happened on Pinnacle Peak Road near the intersection of 36th Avenue when the motorcycle collided with another vehicle at approximately 7:30 P.M.
A 36-year-old man and a man and a 34-year-old woman who were on the motorcycle were taken to an area hospital for treatment of serious injuries that they suffered in the crash. Their identity and current condition were not released at the time of the report.
Authorities say that the other driver involved in the crash stayed at the scene of the accident. The driver was compliant and worked with authorities as they gather details about the crash.
So far, it is still unclear what led up to the crash. The accident is still currently under investigation.
Related Blog Posts
15 Sep 2017
19 Feb 2019
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Investigators Believe Impairment Was Involved In A Crash That Killed Two People
- A Pedestrian Died In A Hit-And-Run Crash Near Indian School Road
- Persecution Involving A Head-On, Rear End Collision Is Halted Due To Insufficient Evidence
- Prosecution Of A Driver Involved In A Head-On, Rear-End Accident That Caused The Death Of Two Will Not Move Forward
- A Woman Warns The Public About The Danger Of Hot Cars