Brothers Die Minutes Apart In ATV Crashes
- Doug Zanes
- November 27, 2019 Car Accidents
Accidents that end in tragedy can strike anyone at any time. Having to face the untimely death of a loved one is bad enough. Having to face two deaths at the same time, as one North Dakota family has had to do, can be unimaginably devastating.
According to a recent story filed by ABC 15 in Phoenix, two brothers were in a rural area in North Dakota and were on their way to a farm in North Dakota on two separate ATV vehicles when the accident happened.
The first man to set out for the farm and rolled his ATV into a, particularly muddy area before reaching his destination. North Dakota authorities say that Kyle Foster, 42, of Tucson, Arizona died at the scene of the crash.
Kyle’s brother, Jeremie Foster, 47, reached the farm but noticed that his brother had not yet arrived. Retracing the route that he believed his younger brother had taken, rolled his own ATV into a ditch. Emergency crews arrived on the scene to rush Jeremie to an area hospital to be treated for life-threatening injuries but died before reaching the medical center.
North Dakota authorities determined that the two brothers died within 10 minutes of each other. Neither Jeremie nor Kyle had been wearing a helmet at the time in either accident. Investigators say that alcohol played a role in both fatal crashes.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
07 Jan 2019
07 Jan 2019
Related Blog Posts
18 Feb 2015
18 May 2015
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- A Beloved Member Of The Peoria Police Force Lost His Life In A Car Accident
- A Dangerous Roll Over Crash At An Intersection Leaves One Person Dead
- Two People Die In A Motorcycle Accident On Indian School Road
- Arizona Cardinals Rookie Wide Receiver Crashes Into Lake Erie
- Three GoPlus Strollers Are Being Recalled Due To Space Surrounding The Stroller Tray