Need Personal Injury Legal Advice? Listen to Our NEW Podcast by Doug Zanes!
- Doug Zanes
- July 14, 2014
We are excited to announce that we have officially launched the Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips podcast, featuring advice from Zanes Law owner and responsible attorney Doug Zanes.
When you’ve suffered an injury, it’s common to ask many questions, as legal jargon and slick attorneys can make the information you receive unclear, confusing and altogether frustrating. Now Zanes Law is here to help you through your injury with honest, enlightening legal guidance straight from Doug Zanes every week.
Doug created this podcast to educate the general public about complicated legal topics that everyone has the right to know more about. Each episode of the weekly podcast will feature frequently asked questions, interviews and much more, with new episodes available every Tuesday. At the launch of our podcast, we already have three episodes available on iTunes:
- Episode 1: “Intro”
- Episode 2: “Does My Attorney Have My Best Interest in Mind?”
- Episode 3: “What’s the Difference between a Claim and Suing Someone?”
We are thrilled to reach Tucson, Phoenix and beyond through this exciting medium! Make sure you listen to our first three episodes and keep tuning in every Tuesday for more valuable legal tips.
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off