I Haven’t Been Able To Return To Work After A Car Accident, How Can I Afford A Lawyer In Phoenix, AZ?
If you have not been able to return to work after a car accident, you may think you are unable to afford a lawyer in Phoenix, AZ. However, the State Bar of Arizona supports that most car accident lawyers do not require upfront payment for their services.
Most personal injury lawyers work on what is called a contingency basis. This means they take their legal fees out of the compensation they recover on your behalf. If they are unable to recover damages, you pay nothing.
Do not make the mistake of assuming you can navigate this process on your own. An experienced Phoenix car accident attorney has the knowledge required to navigate the legal process and recover compensation available based on the details of your case.
To learn more about your legal options, contact the Phoenix car accident lawyers at Zanes Law today at (602) 999-9999.
Damages You May Recover in a Phoenix, AZ Car Accident Claim
After a Phoenix car accident, you may be in pain, unable to work, and stressed about what your future may hold. It seems unfair that you should suffer due to the actions of another party.
You may be eligible to recover damages through an insurance claim. While the final amount will vary based on the unique details of your accident, you may be able to recover the following damages.
- Medical bills, including transportation to the hospital, inpatient treatment, and therapy to help you resume normal activities
- Personal property losses, such as your vehicle, smartphone, or other items damaged in your Phoenix car accident
- Loss of wages, for the period you are unable to work.
- Future lost wages if you are never able to return to work.
- Pain and suffering damages, for the physical and emotional trauma
If you sustained injuries, you deserve to recover your losses. Even if you have been unable to work, a car accident attorney will fight for your rights.
Contact a Phoenix, AZ Car Accident Attorney Today
If you have not been able to return to work after a car accident, you likely have been dealing with another layer of stress on top of an already trying situation. You deserve to work with a lawyer who understands the stresses you are facing.
At Zanes Law, we are committed to fighting for your future. Our team will gather the evidence to build your case, negotiate with the insurance company, and even take your Phoenix car accident case to court if needed.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies