How Much Does A Lawyer Cost For A Car Accident In Phoenix, AZ?
If you sustained injuries in a Phoenix car accident, you might be concerned about the amount of losses you are facing. Replacing or repairing your vehicle, medical bills, and lost wages can quickly add up to thousands of dollars. However, if you are looking to minimize your costs, you cannot afford to go without legal representation.
The truth is, the insurance companies are looking out for their bottom line, not your rights. Hiring a Phoenix car accident attorney can result in higher final compensation because the insurance companies know they cannot take advantage of you.
For a free case evaluation and to better understand the costs associated with hiring a Phoenix car accident attorney, call Zanes Law today at (602) 999-9999. Our team understands the challenges you are facing and is here to make this process as stress-free as possible.
How Much Does a Phoenix Car Accident Attorney Cost?
When you hire a Phoenix car accident attorney, you should not have to pay money out of pocket. Most Phoenix car accident attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means they take a portion of the final compensation you receive from your car accident claim. As a result, they only get paid if your claim is successful.
This means attorneys are motivated to recover the maximum compensation possible under the law and fight to protect your rights.
How an Attorney May Help You Recover More Compensation
You can file a Phoenix car accident claim without an attorney. However, failure to seek legal representation can result in recovering less compensation. When you hire an attorney, they understand how the insurance companies work and know-how to navigate the Arizona legal process.
For example, they can ensure you meet the Arizona statute of limitations under AZ Code 12-542, which can vary widely based on the details of your case.
Other ways that a Phoenix car accident attorney may help recover more compensation include:
- Accurately calculating your full damages, including lost wages and pain and suffering.
- Collecting evidence to support your claim to fight back if the insurance company tries to deny your claim.
- Pursuing compensation from all liable parties, which might include the other driver’s employer, a car parts manufacturer, or government agency.
- Navigating the often-confusing legal process to ensure your right to recover compensation is protected.
Contact the team at Zanes Law for a free Phoenix car accident claim review today at (602) 999-9999. We do everything from A to Z so you can focus on getting better.
Damages You May Collect in Your Phoenix Car Accident Claim
The losses after an accident can add up quickly. You may miss time at work, be saddled with thousands of dollars in medical bills, and be unsure if or when you will return to your job. You may be wondering how much you can expect to recover through a car accident claim.
Keep in mind that every car accident case is different. The amount you recover will depend on who is at fault under AZ Code 12-2505, the range of injuries you face, and whether you can return to work.
Depending on the details of your Phoenix accident, you may be eligible to recover the following damages:
- Repair or replacement costs for your car or truck
- Lost wages or salary
- Lost work benefits, such as retirement savings
- The cost of medical care, including long term costs for severe injuries
- Pain and suffering damages
To understand the possible damages you may recover, speak to a Phoenix car accident attorney today.
Contact a Car Accident Attorney in Phoenix, AZ Today at Zanes Law
When you are facing thousands of dollars in losses, it is understandable that you are looking to save money. Not hiring a Phoenix car accident attorney, though, could actually cost you money in the long run. Let us help.
The team at Zanes Law is committed to creating a low stress, results-driven legal experience for our clients. The weeks after your Phoenix car accident can be stressful; let us guide you through the process and help you navigate this challenging time.
Our attorneys have the skills and experience required to handle all types of Phoenix car accident cases, including truck, drunk driving, and motorcycle accidents. Call us today for a free Phoenix, AZ car accident claim review at (602) 999-9999.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!