See Us on KOLD’s ‘Legal Minute’ Segment in Tucson
- Doug Zanes
- May 2, 2014
Let me take a moment to tell you about an exciting partnership between Zanes Law and KOLD News 13. Starting Monday, May 5, Zanes Law will become the proud sponsor of KOLD’s ‘Legal Minute’ segment on the 6 a.m. newscast. It’s going to be worth your while to get up early, because we’re going to be bringing a variety of issues to your attention that we’re sure you’ll appreciate learning about.
Why are we doing this? Because, just like these blogs, we find it extremely important to educate the community about issues that we’ve encountered over the 11-year existence of Zanes Law. During this time, we have handled hundreds of cases involving auto accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, and more.
Our first topic is the importance of having enough car insurance liability – before you get into an accident. As you’ve heard me say many times before, all drivers should be aware of all of the consequences when they’ve been in an accident … especially if they’ve been injured or their property is damaged by someone else. Having the right insurance and enough of it is the first step.
We’re looking forward to a great partnership with KOLD. If you have any topics that you would like us to discuss, feel free to comment below and we’ll certainly consider them! See you Monday, May 5, bright and early!
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off