- Casey Hamm
- September 6, 2016
Do not text and drive…
Do not Facebook and drive
Do not Snapchat and drive…
Do not Instagram and drive…
Do not Yelp and drive…
The list goes on an on.
What would it take for you to stop using your cell phone while driving?
Become apart of the challenge… can you not text and drive for 24 hours?
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off
- Neglecting to Use Turn Signals Properly Contributes to Phoenix Car Accidents
- The Tragedy of Backup Automobile Accidents