Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
- Casey Hamm
- May 6, 2015
As children, we all had that awkward moment when we saw our teacher at the grocery store; it was almost like a celebrity spotting!
We tend to forget that teachers are real people, who care a whole bunch about their students, classrooms, and their school.
Here are 3 reasons why we love our teachers!
1. They are always prepared!
^ This teacher came prepared to our school supply giveaway with a supply carrying case. This made is much easier for her to carry all of her school supplies!
2. They are always up for a challenge!
^ These teachers were focused and ready to take on this challenging game at our “Minute to Win it” game station.
3. They like to have fun!
^Hula-hoops and all- teachers know how to have fun!
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off