Ep #66: Periscope Drunk Driving Video
- Doug Zanes
- November 17, 2015
On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, your host, Casey Hamm, talks about a disturbing Periscope drunk driving video that is going viral- a recording of a Periscope stream of a drunk Florida woman driving.
23-year-old Whitney Beall of Lakeland, Florida decided to broadcast her drive home LIVE for the whole world to see on social media. Luckily, no one was injured in the process and the police pulled her over and arrested her for driving under the influence. Listen in as Casey talks about and shares the details of this disturbing video.
This video is the prime example of extreme recklessness and absolute loss of judgment when someone’s under the influence of alcohol.
If you are thinking about drinking and driving, please call a cab or an Uber. When you’re driving drunk, you’re not only endangering your life but also the lives of other innocent people.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What Periscope is.
- What we at Zanes Law have used Periscope for.
- The video of a woman broadcasting her drunken driving trip home.
- Why you should use social media responsibly.
Featured On The Show:
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off