Ep #65: 2015 Zanes Law’s Christmas Toy Drive with Aviva Foster Care
- Doug Zanes
- November 10, 2015
On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, we take a look at who Zanes Law firm is partnering with for this 2015 holiday season.
In Tucson, AZ, we are partnering with Aviva Children’s Services, a foster care agency that serves hundreds of children each year. They select foster parents for the children in the hope of finding them a home, permanently or, at least, temporarily.
Together with Aviva, we are planning a Toy Drive for Christmas of 2015.
So if you would like to contribute, please feel free to donate anything to “Zanes Law’s Christmas Toy Drive” that you would want to receive as a gift. Listen in below to find out more about the Toy Drive and the criteria for the gift donation process.
The drop of locations are:
3501 East Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85716
1185 West Irvington Rd. Suite 155
Tucson, AZ 85716
The deadline for donations is December 11, 2015.
If you have any questions, please email Casey Hamm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with the community to help Aviva Children’s Services to provide their children with some gifts to make them smile this holiday season.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Our upcoming Christmas Toy Drive.
- The criteria for the gift donation process.
Featured On The Show:
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off