Ep #63: What Happens if Someone is Injured on my Property?
- Doug Zanes
- October 6, 2015
Have you ever wondered whether you can be held responsible for one of your guests who gets too intoxicated at your party and injures someone on the drive back home? And what if that person was underage? If you have, you’re in luck! Today, we answer those questions for you.
On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, your host, Doug Zanes, takes a deep dive into the topic of social host liability and responsibility in the state of Arizona. Listen in to find out what your duties are as a host of a social gathering as well as the duties that you have when it comes to hosting your older kids’ parties. You won’t want to miss this important episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What social host liability is all about.
- What the social host responsibility is in the state of Arizona.
- How it pertains to people of the legal and below legal drinking age.
- Different circumstances where the liability may or may not fall on the property owner.
- What happens if someone is injured on my property?
- Doug’s advice to social gathering hosts.