Ep #31: Property Damage – Car Crash Attorney in Phoenix
- Doug Zanes
- January 20, 2015
On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, Doug Zanes explores the intricacies of property damage claims. Even though this topic applies to other vehicles like motorcycles, bicycles, mopeds and etc., for the sake of simplicity, on this episode. we mainly talk about automobiles.
If you have been in a car accident and you are not injured, but your vehicle is damaged, you will find that it is difficult to find a car crash attorney in phoenix to help you manage your claim unless you pay him or her out of your pocket. These attorney fees for such a case will far exceed the reimbursement you will receive to fix your vehicle.
So if hiring an attorney is out of the questions, what should your course of action be? On this episode Doug answers this question (among many others) and gives you some easy-to-follow tips for dealing with property damage cases. Tune in to get armed with this knowledge that is sure to help you anticipate any obstacles you may encounter along the way.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why it makes no sense to hire an attorney for property damage claims.
- First thing you should do after you have been involved in an accident where no one was hurt.
- What type of coverage you should have on your vehicle.
- What a “Loss of Use Payout” is and how it can help you get a rental car if your vehicle is not operational.
- The challenges you might come across in the process and how you can deal with them.
- Where you should take your vehicle to get fixed.