Earth Day and Going Green!
- Casey Hamm
- April 22, 2015
Happy Earth Day!
We wanted to share with you how our injury law firm goes green.
When you think of a law firm, the term “paperless” usually doesn’t come to mind, however, our firm has been “paperless” for nearly 5 years now!
What does that mean?
Well, our files (paper) are stored through a protected and internal case management system.
That’s right- you won’t find any paper files around here!
Yes, we of course still have paper around the office, however, the majority of it is securely stored away!
In fact, we have made it a point to save even more paper by sending electronic files if they are requested by our clients.
At Zanes Law Injury Lawyers we are always looking for ways to save paper and thanks to modern technology, it has been quite easy!
How do you save paper and preserve the Earth?
Share your Earth friendly ways in the comments below!
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off