Cool Treat to Beat the Summer Heat!
- Casey Hamm
- July 20, 2015
Sure it’s scorching outside but that’s all the more excuse to devour a delicious (and healthy) snack while taking a splash in the pool or cooling down as the sun sets!
Check out this delicious recipe that our marketing manager, Casey, put together for us!
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 frozen bananas
1.5 tablespoons of cacao powder (not cocoa powder*)
- Blend the almond milk, bananas, and cacao powder in a powerful blender
- Spoon into a cup and top with fresh blueberries
Enjoy this amazing treat during all occasions this summer!
Got any new, cool and delicious treats you can share with us?…
Well …don’t hog all the yumminess! Let us know the recipes in the comments below!
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off
- Neglecting to Use Turn Signals Properly Contributes to Phoenix Car Accidents
- The Tragedy of Backup Automobile Accidents