Zanes Law Phoenix Injury Lawyers & Meals That Heal
- Doug Zanes
- June 9, 2015
Zanes Law Phoenix Injury Lawyers
Today we’re excited to partner with the Ronald McDonald House and their “Meals That Heal” program at the Phoenix Children’s Hospital!
Any group of 10 individuals may sign up and prepare dinner for the families staying at the Ronald McDonald House (please note that there are many locations around Phoenix).
Having meals prepared by the community allows the parents to spend more time with their children, enjoy a home cooked meal, and avoid extra costs of food in addition to the traveling costs they are inquiring.
Today, Zanes Law is preparing homemade Chili and Caesar Salad!
A word from the coordinator:
Meals That Heal Program
The “Meals That Heal Program” is a terrific way to make a generous contribution of your time and favorite family recipe. The following guidelines will help your group plan for a fun time at our House. Please click on the Dinner Guidelines for more information.
Meal opportunities are available 7-Days a week/ 365-days a year
Dinners are served at each Campus at 6:00 pm
Your group can arrive at any time to begin prep – most groups arrive at 4:00 pm
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies