Tucson Personal Injury Law Firm Helps Oklahoma Residents
- Doug Zanes
- June 28, 2013
Zanes Law Helps Victims of Oklahoma Tornadoes- Tucson Personal Injury Law Firm Partnered with Tucson News Now and World Care
In response to the thousands of Oklahoma residents displaced by recent tornadoes, Zanes Law, an Arizona-based personal injury law firm, partnered with Tucson News Now, World Care, and A Family Discount Storage, to collect various toiletries for donation, including toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, shampoo, and numerous other products. The donations have been sent to the residents of Oklahoma.
The community can drop off donations at either two convenient Zanes Law locations:
- 3501 E. Speedway Blvd. Ste. 101 Tucson, AZ 85716
- 1185 W. Irvington Rd. Ste. 155 Tucson, AZ 85714
The lobby is already filling up with donations from people all around the community and from the Zanes Law team. It’s truly incredible what this community can do for our neighbors when they are in need.
“Right now, we’re doing well in Arizona so now is a good time to help our neighbors,” said Zanes Law Director of Business & Marketing (Non-Attorney) Claudia Zanes, in a live interview with KOLD News in Tucson.
A massive, howling tornado pulverized a vast swath of the Oklahoma City suburbs Monday, chewing up homes and businesses and severely damaging a hospital and two elementary schools. The storm, rated an EF5* on the Enhanced Fujita scale, carved a trail as much as 1.3 miles wide and 17 miles long, officials said.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!