Ironwood High School Students Volunteer With Zanes Law
- Doug Zanes
- November 18, 2012
Ironwood High school students volunteer with Zanes Law to obtain real work experience!
The students had many responsibilities that included printing postage, mailing letters, and organizing/ filing papers.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!