Car Accident Scholarship
As car accident lawyers, we have helped clients who suffered severe injuries. We have consoled clients who have lost family members to a careless driver. We have also seen car accident survivors who inspire us with their bravery and determination.
That is why Zanes Law is accepting applications from college-bound students who were involved in a car accident and learned valuable life lessons from this experience. Our firm is offering a $2,700 scholarship that can be used toward tuition, room and board, books, and other fees at an accredited college or university.
Share Your Story and You Might Be Awarded a $2,700 Scholarship
We invite local high school students to share their car accident life experience in a 500- to 1,000-word essay. Your essay should be about a time when you were personally involved in a car accident, how you handled the aftermath, and what you learned from the experience.
Here are other essay requirements:
- Your essay must be original and not copied from any other source.
- It must be about a personal life experience involving a car accident.
- Your essay should be double-spaced and without spelling or grammatical errors.
Suggestions to Help You With Your Essay
Your essay should focus on how a car accident affected your life, not the parties to blame or a detailed account of the collision. Our scholarship committee is looking for an applicant who best describes an enduring and positive attitude despite this misfortune.
Some of the points that you could include in your essay are:
- How you coped with your physical and emotional injuries
- What you did to help your family or friends who were also involved in the car accident
- What important life lesson(s) you gained from this experience
How to Apply
Upload your essay in PDF format to the email address listed on the application form. Both the essay and the application form are due by June 15, 2020.
The Zanes Law Car Accident Scholarship is available to:
- Full-time Arizona high school students.
- Former students who graduated between December 2019 and June 2020.
- Students who are enrolled or admitted to an accredited community college or four-year university in the United States.
- Students with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Students who are United States citizens, nationals, or permanent residents.
- Students who have no familial connection to employees of Zanes Law.
Applicants must agree to the Terms and Conditions of this scholarship. Please click here for details.
Car Accident Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Applicants for the 2020 Zanes Law Car Accident Scholarship must agree to the following terms and conditions for their application to be considered:
- Must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or permanent resident.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must graduate with a high school diploma or GED between December 2019 and June 2020.
- Must complete the application form and write the required essay on how a car accident affected their lives and what they learned from this experience.
- Must apply by June 15, 2020.
- One application per student.
Your Application Is Confidential
All applications become the property of Zanes Law, but we will protect your privacy. We will not sell, distribute, transfer, or assign your personal information. Zanes Law may wish to publish the winner’s first name and last initial on our website, social media, and in press releases. We will not publish your full name or contact information.
Scholarship Is Open to All
A scholarship committee will select a winner without regard to their age, race, religion, gender, national origin, or sexual orientation. All decisions are final. We cannot notify every applicant, but the scholarship winner will be notified by phone.
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!