Cinco de Mayo Salsa Contest
- Casey Hamm
- May 6, 2016
Cinco de Mayo Salsa Contest at Zanes Law!
Every year our annual salsa contest gets a little more competitive and a lot more delicious!
This year we had nearly 10 entries and we thought we’d share the winning salsa recipe with you!
- -6 tomatoes
- -2 cans of tomato with green chilies
- -1 jalapeno
- -1 tsp fresh garlic
- -1/2 head of cilantro
- -1/2 sweet onion
- -1/3 tsp cumin
- -Juice from 2 limes
- -Salt and pepper to taste
Blend everything in a food processor and enjoy!
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off
- Neglecting to Use Turn Signals Properly Contributes to Phoenix Car Accidents
- The Tragedy of Backup Automobile Accidents