Chariot for Women
- Casey Hamm
- April 12, 2016
Chariot for Women- a New On-Demand Car Service for Women
Ladies…Say Goodbye to Uber/Lyft as of April 19th, 2016 and say hello to Chariot for Women!
Uber and Lyft have become increasingly popular in all major cities around the world over the past couple of years. However, as these on-demand services increase so does the sexual assault “tickets”.
According to BuzzFeed News nearly 6,000 tickets were found when the words “sexual assault” were searched.
Introducing the new women-friendly car service….Chariot for Women!
Chariot for Women is just like Uber but only for women passengers and only has women drivers.
Can we get a “heck yes”!?
Thank you, Dose, for the original article!
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off