BOOK DRIVE: Benefiting Southern, AZ Teachers!
- Doug Zanes
- June 10, 2016
With Zanes Law’s 6th Annual School Supply Giveaway coming up, we decided to host a children’s book drive! These books will be disbursed to the 450 teachers who attend our giveaway this year!
What: Children’s Book Drive
Deadline: July 25th
Drop-off location: 3501 E. Speedway Blvd. Ste.101 Tucson, AZ 85018 & 1185 W. Irvington Rd. Ste. 155 Tucson, AZ 85714
Benefiting: Southern, Arizona teachers
Any and all children’s books in good-excellent condition will be accepted.
Our goal is to collect 900 books!
If you’d like to get involved, please contact Casey Hamm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-382-5438
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off