Happy Father’s Day!
- Casey Hamm
- June 19, 2015
We’d like to wish all of the fathers out there a HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!
We asked our community for their father’s best advice.. here is it!
“There will always be someone better, smarter, faster, prettier. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t work hard. But don’t work hard to beat everyone else, work hard to beat yourself.”
“Nothing good happens after midnight!”
“Treat everyone with respect”
“How you play the game matters.”
“You better pack a lunch!”
“Don’t do anything stupid. If you do.. take ownership!”
“Always be true to yourself and others.”
“Always take the moral high ground.”
“Where two people eat, four can eat also. Always offer someone food
because you never know when their last meal was.”
“Children don’t do what we say, they do what we do, so lead by example.”
“Be proud of who you are! Everyone makes mistakes, forgive yourself.”
” Stay in school get all the education you can.”
“Stop questioning the things that you already know the answer to.”
“Remember who you are.”
“Always have a $5 in your wallet.”
“Expect the unexpected then react with your dignity intact!”
“To always have good work ethics, and that everyone isn’t your friend.”
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!