Earth Day and Going Green!
- Casey Hamm
- April 22, 2015
Happy Earth Day!
We wanted to share with you how our injury law firm goes green.
When you think of a law firm, the term “paperless” usually doesn’t come to mind, however, our firm has been “paperless” for nearly 5 years now!
What does that mean?
Well, our files (paper) are stored through a protected and internal case management system.
That’s right- you won’t find any paper files around here!
Yes, we of course still have paper around the office, however, the majority of it is securely stored away!
In fact, we have made it a point to save even more paper by sending electronic files if they are requested by our clients.
At Zanes Law Injury Lawyers we are always looking for ways to save paper and thanks to modern technology, it has been quite easy!
How do you save paper and preserve the Earth?
Share your Earth friendly ways in the comments below!
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies