Cinco de Mayo Salsa Contest
- Casey Hamm
- May 6, 2016
Cinco de Mayo Salsa Contest at Zanes Law!
Every year our annual salsa contest gets a little more competitive and a lot more delicious!
This year we had nearly 10 entries and we thought we’d share the winning salsa recipe with you!
- -6 tomatoes
- -2 cans of tomato with green chilies
- -1 jalapeno
- -1 tsp fresh garlic
- -1/2 head of cilantro
- -1/2 sweet onion
- -1/3 tsp cumin
- -Juice from 2 limes
- -Salt and pepper to taste
Blend everything in a food processor and enjoy!
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!