Chariot for Women
- Casey Hamm
- April 12, 2016
Chariot for Women- a New On-Demand Car Service for Women
Ladies…Say Goodbye to Uber/Lyft as of April 19th, 2016 and say hello to Chariot for Women!
Uber and Lyft have become increasingly popular in all major cities around the world over the past couple of years. However, as these on-demand services increase so does the sexual assault “tickets”.
According to BuzzFeed News nearly 6,000 tickets were found when the words “sexual assault” were searched.
Introducing the new women-friendly car service….Chariot for Women!
Chariot for Women is just like Uber but only for women passengers and only has women drivers.
Can we get a “heck yes”!?
Thank you, Dose, for the original article!
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!