9th Annual National Walking Day!
- Casey Hamm
- April 1, 2015
Today is the American Heart Association’s 9th Annual National Walking Day!
Zanes Law has always been a huge supporter of the American Heart Association (AHA).
We have participated in the Heart Walk (which is coming up on May 3rd!) in Tucson, Arizona for numerous years and many other events hosted by the AHA.
We encourage everyone to start living a healthier lifestyle TODAY by participating in Annual National Walking Day. For more information click here.
As personal injury attorneys in both Tucson and Phoenix, our offices can get quite busy and we know that it’s easy to forget the importance of walking and living a healthy lifestyle.
Our firm has always promoted a heart-healthy lifestyle and encourage our team to stay active.
Walking for 20-30 minutes a day can reduce stress, assist in weight-loss, and be a gateway activity to living a healthier lifestyle.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!