4th of July BBQ Recipe
- Casey Hamm
- July 3, 2015
Guacamole for All on Independence Day!
Okay let’s be real for a second…
Yes, we love the 4th of July in the United States because it signifies our freedom and its beautiful and we can gather together in joy…
But we also love the 4th of July because it’s an AWESOME excuse to make delicious food and get family and friends together to swim, BBQ and have a couple of cold ones!
This year we thought we would share a mouth watering, fresh and easy to make guacamole recipe straight from our beloved marketing manager, Casey Hamm!
Check out this gloriousness… We know… We are drooling before we’ve even started!
- 5 roma tomatoes finely chopped
- 6 medium avocados
- 1 onion finely chopped (grilled for extra zing!)
- 2 jalapeños
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 tspn minced garlic
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- fresh lime juice to taste
- Finely chop all ingredients.
- Vigorously stir all ingredients together
How easy is that!? She promises ONLY thirty minutes of prep to mouth time…
So what are you waiting for?! We say make a test batch now and make another for the Independence Day Party!
Cheers to Delicious Guac and Freedom!
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Everything You Need to Know About Grocery Store Slip & Fall Accidents
- Stay Safe on the Road: Essential Bicycle Safety Tips
- Passenger in a Car Accident? Here’s What You Need to Know.
- Saying These 5 Things After an Accident Can Hurt Your Settlement
- Zanes Law Awards $2,700 College Scholarship to Texas Tech University Student