Tucson and Phoenix Injury Lawyer, Doug Zanes’, Book is a #1 Bestseller!
- Doug Zanes
- August 28, 2014
On August 11th, Zanes Law owner and responsible attorney Doug Zanes released his first eBook called Winning Your Personal Injury Case. We are proud to say that within 12 hours of the eBook’s release on Amazon, it became a #1 bestseller in multiple categories, including personal injury law, law specialties and consumer guides!
The eBook provides an 8-step guide to protecting your health, family and finances. Solutions are given that we, at Zanes Law, use daily to actively help current and potential clients recover their lives after an injury. Real-life experiences and firsthand perspectives are shared, and readers are given the chance to learn about the legal process and dealing with insurance carriers after automobile accidents.
The wealth of information that can be gained by reading Doug’s new eBook is invaluable. Readers have said it’s “informative and insightful” and “eye-opening.” If you have not had the chance to read the powerful resource Winning Your Personal Injury Case, order a copy today at Amazon.com or request a copy from any of our Zanes Law locations in Phoenix and Tucson.
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off
- Neglecting to Use Turn Signals Properly Contributes to Phoenix Car Accidents
- The Tragedy of Backup Automobile Accidents