Another Justin Bieber Arrest… What Else is New?
- Casey Hamm
- May 1, 2015
Wait, Wait, Wait…
Didn’t Justin tell the whole world that he was going to shape up on Comedy Central’s Roast of Justin Bieber?
Didn’t he say that he was sorry for being such a jerk and that things would be different?
I guess he didn’t mean it…
According to TMZ Bieber just triggered an international incident!
Maybe he was sorry for all domestic incidents?
TMZ reported rumors that Bieber got busted Wednesday morning when police officers swarmed outside his hotel in Rome.
Although no arrests were made, Bieber sources confirm he is on an Interpol list because of an outstanding warrant in Argentina.
As previously reported Bieber is wanted for not appearing to face charges in court. The alleged charges are of provoking his bodyguards to beat up a Buenos Aires photographer in 2013.
According to various reports, authorities in Argentina have contacted Interpol which resulted in Bieber going through a secondary search at Customs when he flew into Italy earlier this month.
No arrests have been made and Bieber’s legal team has concluded that there remains a grace period before cops bust him on the warrant which was just issued earlier this month.
Okay so he hasn’t gotten arrested…yet… We hear some of you arguing that this means he is still on good graces from his words at the Roast…
We shall see, Beliebers!
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off