Amazon Prime Day 2016
- Casey Hamm
- July 11, 2016
Amazon Prime Day 2016 is Tuesday, July 12th and although it left some customers disappointed last year, they seem to have prepared more this year by stocking up with even more inventory than last year!
When: Tuesday, July 12th- starting at midnight
What: Amazon will offer thousands of deals to Amazon Prime members only.
Where: Amazon.com (computer) or on their mobile app.
- Prepare a list of everything you might want on a word document.
- Copy and paste what you’re searching for from your word document into the search bar on Amazon.
- Only open 1 tab on Amazon as it might not save your shopping cart correctly.
- Login to your account BEFORE adding anything to your cart.
- Auto fill your credit card information and address.
- Don’t get distracted by other deals, add the items you want to your cart before browsing.
- Carve out a certain amount of time during your day.
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off