Amazon Prime Day 2016
Amazon Prime Day 2016 is Tuesday, July 12th and although it left some customers disappointed last year, they seem to have prepared more this year by stocking up with even more inventory than last year!
When: Tuesday, July 12th- starting at midnight
What: Amazon will offer thousands of deals to Amazon Prime members only.
Where: Amazon.com (computer) or on their mobile app.
- Prepare a list of everything you might want on a word document.
- Copy and paste what you’re searching for from your word document into the search bar on Amazon.
- Only open 1 tab on Amazon as it might not save your shopping cart correctly.
- Login to your account BEFORE adding anything to your cart.
- Auto fill your credit card information and address.
- Don’t get distracted by other deals, add the items you want to your cart before browsing.
- Carve out a certain amount of time during your day.
Thank you CNN for the original article.
: Founding Attorney
Raised in Douglas, Arizona, and went to college at Arizona State University and graduated from law school at St. Mary’s University School of Law in Texas. Doug began practicing law in Phoenix Arizona in 1997.