- Casey Hamm
- July 7, 2015
Welcome to the 50th episode anniversary of the “Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips podcast!
We’re excited to announce that moving forward, we are slightly changing the show format.
We will continue to discuss personal injury topics, but we’re also going to talk about relevant topics as well as do short question and answer shows.
We will also bring on guests experts to discuss specific topics.
If you would like to help us out and you have any questions or topics that you would like covered, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll cover them on our upcoming episodes.
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off
- Neglecting to Use Turn Signals Properly Contributes to Phoenix Car Accidents
- The Tragedy of Backup Automobile Accidents