4th of July BBQ Recipe
- Casey Hamm
- July 3, 2015
Guacamole for All on Independence Day!
Okay let’s be real for a second…
Yes, we love the 4th of July in the United States because it signifies our freedom and its beautiful and we can gather together in joy…
But we also love the 4th of July because it’s an AWESOME excuse to make delicious food and get family and friends together to swim, BBQ and have a couple of cold ones!
This year we thought we would share a mouth watering, fresh and easy to make guacamole recipe straight from our beloved marketing manager, Casey Hamm!
Check out this gloriousness… We know… We are drooling before we’ve even started!
- 5 roma tomatoes finely chopped
- 6 medium avocados
- 1 onion finely chopped (grilled for extra zing!)
- 2 jalapeños
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 tspn minced garlic
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- fresh lime juice to taste
- Finely chop all ingredients.
- Vigorously stir all ingredients together
How easy is that!? She promises ONLY thirty minutes of prep to mouth time…
So what are you waiting for?! We say make a test batch now and make another for the Independence Day Party!
Cheers to Delicious Guac and Freedom!
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off