If You Have Been Injured in a Car Accident in Tucson
– You Have Come to the Right Place.

Tucson has changed tremendously over the past couple of years. Downtown Tucson is booming, the new university housing is bringing in more students than ever, and the light rail is certainly drawing in some larger crowds.

Because of these changes, the chances of being in a car accident in Tucson have increased.

Auto accidents – especially if you’re injured in a car accident, have a deep impact on everything in your life: Your job, your family, your sense of well-being and your finances.

We have compiled a list of the most important things to do after you’ve been injured in a car accident.

If you were injured, seek medical treatment. It’s important that you listen to your body and heal as quickly as possible to avoid long term injuries.
Call your insurance company and file a claim. They will work with the at-fault insurance company to get your property damage fixed.
If you’re still feeling injured, continue to go to medical treatment and decide whether or not you’re going to hire a personal injury attorney to help you with your injury claim.

At Zanes Law we have helped many injury victims in Tucson receive quality medical treatment and compensation after being injured in an auto accident.

We must investigate each case specifically. This includes reviewing police reports, assessing road conditions, traffic light situations, lighting at the time of the accident and more.

Sometimes, there are important issues that require an experienced attorney. We make sure your legal needs are met as well as any medical treatment – regardless of your insurance status.

Did you know?
The Tucson police may not show up to accident scenes.

The Tucson police may not show up to accident scenes.

Often, when an accident doesn’t involve serious injuries, the police won’t go to an accident to make a report.

Without a police report, there is a greater risk that the driver who hit you will not give you their correct information, will lie to the insurance company about how the accident happened (since he has had more time to think about it), or both.

Our advice:

Make your own insurance exchange report. Ask to see the other driver’s insurance card and driver’s license. This way, you have their real name and address, their insurance company’s name and policy number, and you can make sure all of the information is correct. If they refuse to allow you to see these documents, call the police and they will prepare a report. Also, take pictures of the damage to the other driver’s car and a picture of the license plate.

Schedule your free consultation today!

Zanes Law

Personal Injury lawyers

Call 844-926-3752

for your free consultation today
or contact us by filling out the form.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

What our clients are saying

“The team was great! They work so well together and made my experience awesome.”

Client S.C.
“The entire team a Zanes was incredible. I got service beyond my expectations. Thank you!”

Client A.D.
“Thank you for helping me understand things better and taking my feelings serious.”

Client D.H.

The Zanes Guarantee is our commitment to you.

Free consultation
Free consultation
No out-of-pocket legal expenses
No out-of-pocket
legal expenses
No hidden fees.
Call us or stop by the office anytime
Call us or stop by
the office anytime
There is never a cost for you
to call or meet with your legal team.
No fees involved unless we win your case
No fees involved
unless we win your case
We don’t get paid
unless we win.

About Zanes Law

Over the years, Zanes Law has represented thousands of injured victims and has recovered over $80,000,000.00 for those friends that we have helped. Through all of this experience, we have seen insurance companies go to great lengths to protect their finances at the expense of our clients. We take great pride knowing that our lawyers and team are the gatekeepers who protect our clients and are the gladiators who take the fight to those who would harm our clients.

Zanes Law Office, Tucson Arizona Location.
Doug Zanes' book Winning Your Personal Injury Case: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide To Protect Your Health, Family and Finances.

Get this Helpful Award Winning Book Sent to Your Inbox for Free

For more information about personal injury cases, download a free copy of Doug Zanes’ book Winning Your Personal Injury Case: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide To Protect Your Health, Family and Finances. Just fill out your name and email and click on Send Me The Book.

Phoenix Office

NW corner of 44th St. and Thomas Rd.

4222 E. Thomas Rd., #230
Phoenix, Arizona 85018
Phone: 602.999.9999
Google Plus


Glendale Office

SE corner of Bethany Home Rd. and 67th Ave.

6601 W. Bethany Home Rd., #A10
Glendale, Arizona 85301
Phone: 623.999.9999
Google Plus


Central Tucson

NE corner of Speedway and Palo Verde.
Across the street from the Quebedeaux Car Dealership

3501 E. Speedway Blvd., #101
Tucson, Arizona 85716
Phone: 520.777.7777
Google Plus


South Tucson

In the Spectrum shopping center
off of I19 and Irvington. Across from Home Depot.

1185 W. Irvington Rd., #155
Tucson, Arizona 85714
Phone: 520.881.9311
Google Plus