How Insurance Companies Make Money
This episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips covers the sixth chapter of Doug Zanes’s book, Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips: “Dirty Tricks: What the Business of Insurance is Really About”.
Today, Doug pulls back the curtain on the business of insurance companies and explains what they are really all about. Tune in to get a basic understanding of the system and the process behind the workings of insurance companies and how insurance companies make money and protect yourself from any curve balls they may throw your way. Don’t miss episode’s tips that may just save you from getting swindled on your claim.
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- How insurance companies make money.
- Do they really have your interest in mind?
- Insurance companies’ #1 goal.
- The REAL reason the large insurance companies send out insurance adjusters to the scene of an accident.
- How to handle the communication with those adjusters.
Featured On The Show:
- Amazon: Winning Your Personal Injury Case: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide to Protect Your Health, Family and Finances by Doug Zanes
- Amazon Kindle: Winning Your Personal Injury Case: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide to Protect Your Health, Family and Finances by Doug Zanes
- Email Doug Zanes: email@example.com
- Zanes Law Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Phoenix: 602-999-9999