Motorcycle Accidents in Arizona
Statistically motorcyclists are more likely to be involved in fatal accidents than those driving in a vehicle.
As a motorcyclist you need to be more aware of what the other drivers on the road are doing because vehicle drivers are not physiologically in tune to look for motorcycles.
What to do After a Motorcycle Accident in Arizona
Adjust appropriately due to the severity of your injury.
- If you are able to get up, move to the side of the road. If you were injured and feel any head trauma, do not move.
- Call the police to get an official report and/or call for an ambulance. This will be useful if you decide to call a motorcycle accident lawyer.
- If possible, take pictures and copy down the driver’s insurance information.
- In you are injured, go to the emergency room
- Speak to a Phoenix motorcycle accident Lawyer or personal injury attorney. Zanes Law will immediately review your case and start the legal process so that you can focus on recovering. A motorcycle accident attorney examines the details of your case and will explain your options so you can make an informed decision. Having a motorcycle lawyer from Zanes Law on your side ensures your rights will be represented.
Avoid Motorcycle Accidents
by Following These Safety Tips
- Be aware of your speed. Severities of accidents are directly correlated to how fast the motorcycle is going.
- Look out for drivers performing left hand turns; they may not see you due to blind spots.
- Slow down while turning into a curve.
- Always feel in control of your bike and adjust to your environment.